Use this page to set your preferences for this website. Preferences are divided into two areas - the acceptance of cookies, and preferences for how we save items in your cart. We will set a cookie on your device to save these preferences for the next 12 months. You can of course revisit this page at any time to adjust your preferences. Note that your preferences set here are per device, so if you browse our site using different devices from time to time your preferences will not be transferred to all of your devices.
Enable All Settings
You can click the button below to enable all of the available options, this offers the best overall experience of using our site, or you can set your individual preferences in the section below.
Your current cookie settings for this site are as follows:
Shopping Cart Preferences
These preferences allow you to save your cart on your device without checking out for more than 5 days if you so wish, and receive an email reminder if you leave items in your cart for more than 2 days.
1. Necessary cookies are non-optional and essential to the correct functioning of the site. We do not need your permission to set these. If you do not wish to accept these cookies you must leave the site.
2. Not accepting analytics cookies will not affect your experience of our site but prevents us from understanding how the site is being used and thus from making improvements to offer a better user experience and tailoring our content. If you previously had accepted analytics cookies and then choose not to accept them the old cookies may remain on your device until their expiration date but no tracking will take place since the code will not be present in the page.
3. Marketing type cookies will generally be from our third party partners - typically as a result of hosted third party content such as advertising, videos, or social media content. Without them certain features such as embedded videos may not work. If you previously had accepted marketing cookies and then choose not to accept them the old cookies may remain on your device until their expiration date but no tracking or marketing will take place since the code will not be present in the page.
4. If you check this box we will keep your cart for as long as up to 2 years from your last visit to the site on this device, otherwise we will only keep your cart for up to 5 days from your last visit.
5. If you check this box we can send you a gentle email reminder that you have items in your cart after 2 days. We can only do this if you have already shopped on the site such that we are able to identify you by your email address.