Allergy A To Z
Jane has seen literally thousands of clients with allergies and sensitivities, and she has put her knowledge and insights into this book.
All prices exclusive of VAT
Related information - click icons to download.
Excerpts From All Of Jane's Books
Excerpts from all of Jane's books in one download.
The best book Jane has ever written.
- Sally Smith, UK
written by Jane Thurnell-Read.
Designed as an easy-to-use reference book with extensive cross-listings. Suitable for the general reader, but including a section of specific interest to therapists.
Jane has seen literally thousands of clients with allergies, and she has put her knowledge and insights into this book.
- What Is Allergy?
- Why Do People Become Allergic?
- Allergy Equals Addiction
- What Symptoms Can Be The Result Of Allergies?
- Allergy Signs In Children
- Detecting Allergies
- Correcting Allergies
- Allergens A to Z
- Appendix 1: Classification Of Food Additives
- Appendix 2: Food Families
- Appendix 3: Pollen Calendar
- Appendix 4: For Practitioners & Students
You can also buy this as an eBook book on Amazon if you have a Kindle reader or use Amazon apps for other readers.
"The best book Jane has ever written." Sally Smith, UK